Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Welcome to the Combo (incorporating Corsa C) forum. Your write up will be as interesting as the pics, when you have time. The rear spoiler and side skirts are unknowns to me. I must say the Caddy bars are a much better look than the usual horizontal Thules that I occasionally use.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi the rear spoiler was off Amazon,it was for a one piece door which I cut into 2 and filled before painting. The side skirts are from Rdx design you tell them how lone and they make them.fitted the same ones on the mrs new corsa f ,just the other a
way round .wing mirrors were custom made baseplates using existing riding holes and then m3 mirrors added and painted ,(not cheap to make) unfortunately nothing available. Metal work man is just making the grill,and fibreglass people are adapting a mk 3.5 golf convertible rear valance for the bumper.it’s the same profile just 100 mm too short on the sides

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I'm surprised I missed the mirrors. Great for visibility, the standards, but not the nicest lookers. I made the mistake (as did Wu11ie, iirc) of thinking Corsa C had the same baseplate and buying some before finding out. I've never seen Combo baseplates offered so that was good searching. Your exhaust looks very unlike my grubby pipe with an ebay bolt-on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I found the standard mirrors dangerous,it obscured your vision on roundabouts.so was glad to bin them.I also made the mistake of car mirror ,but luckily I only purchased one.that’s why I had bases made 80 pounds with a decent fabricator. The exhaust is a cherry bomb ,two clamps ,reducer it came with and 300mm flexi pipe.had to make a longer arm so I could use original hanger position,10 mm studding and some10 mm nuts .it’s all fun and games making stuff fit,but worth it not too loud.been there before

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm surprised I missed the mirrors. Great for visibility, the standards, but not the nicest lookers. I made the mistake (as did Wu11ie, iirc) of thinking Corsa C had the same baseplate and buying some before finding out. I've never seen Combo baseplates offered so that was good searching. Your exhaust looks very unlike my grubby pipe with an ebay bolt-on.
Yeah I bought a set of Hagus mirrors thinking they would fit...... Nope lol

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks great pal :) Love seeing blood sweat and tears ploughed in to a project to create something bespoke, whether you planned it or not. Have you done much to the interior?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks great pal :) Love seeing blood sweat and tears ploughed in to a project to create something bespoke, whether you planned it or not. Have you done much to the interior?
Hi no apart from insulated and carpeted.and sounds .it is a work van but have been looking at Some Alfa Romeo seats from a 159 .we’ll see.fabrication man sent a photo yesterday of the grill he has started not the best of photos its going to have punched holes and painted.it’s going to be amazing can’t wait

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts