Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone point me in the right direction for the part numbers for what鈥檚 needed to seal the leaks in the drivers side. Is it brake servo seal or something? Thanks

Registered
You can not buy the seal from Vauxhall on its own, you have to buy a new brake servo mount plate.
I use Tiger seal on mine, never had one leak again after that. Must be 10-12 years on our 2006 Corsa since I resealed it.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive exterior Automotive design

Super Moderator
Did you do it from inside the car or at the bulkhead as I used a whole tube in the bulkhead and it still leaks
bulkhead, took the servo out, scraped as much of the old seal out, reseal it.

follow this ..

Registered
I did it as the boss told you, from outside you buy Sikaflex and go over the area, there are one or two gray weather windows, you pass it with two fingers you seal well and you save yourself disassembling everything, total, the only thing that you are going to do disassembling is Give it a bit too, and when the glue breaks again it will filter again, I already know of another corsa like that and it has been two years without problems

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did it as the boss told you, from outside you buy Sikaflex and go over the area, there are one or two gray weather windows, you pass it with two fingers you seal well and you save yourself disassembling everything, total, the only thing that you are going to do disassembling is Give it a bit too, and when the glue breaks again it will filter again, I already know of another corsa like that and it has been two years without problems
Cheers jewels 馃檶

Registered

the mio is gray color, you give and spread with two fingers making a layer above the standard, on the outside that joins the plate begrs and the sheet of the car, you give it abundant so that there is material, and then to leave it beautiful, you wet your fingers in liquid soap and it is molded better so that it is smooth and beautiful to the eye, total as you never open the capo to see there gives you a little no matter how it is, what you want is reliability in the matter of sealing

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

the mio is gray color, you give and spread with two fingers making a layer above the standard, on the outside that joins the plate begrs and the sheet of the car, you give it abundant so that there is material, and then to leave it beautiful, you wet your fingers in liquid soap and it is molded better so that it is smooth and beautiful to the eye, total as you never open the capo to see there gives you a little no matter how it is, what you want is reliability in the matter of sealing
just got the sealant. Thanks a lot x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts