Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,406 Posts
No, they bottom out a lot apparently. And they are overpriced on that website anyway, pretty sure Garry from MSW was selling them for £300 not so long ago. I'd go for FK Highsports if I were you, £50 less but so much better. They need looking after though!

·
Premium Member
29,540 Posts
Spax RSX ftmw :thumbs:
they go around 60mm-70mm on rear and around 80mm-90mm on front,

if you wanna deck your car get hottuning tbh they go stupid low and there cheap ;)
Around £200 on Ebay.

·
Premium Member
32,406 Posts
the fact they are mild steel and if you dont grease/clkean them regularly they WILL seize up and then you may aswell of bought a fixed drop kit :lol:
True Scott, but they are better than Hottuning/TA Technix, V-Maxx and all the other cheap coilovers out there!

·
Premium Member
28,928 Posts
debatable - im yet to see a set of hottung where 3 out of 4 dampers pop and a spring snaps within 3 years :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,406 Posts
debatable - im yet to see a set of hottung where 3 out of 4 dampers pop and a spring snaps within 3 years :lol:
I've heard about it happening within a week with Hottuning! :lol: Tbh, now the FK's have dropped in price they are a good deal!

·
Premium Member
28,928 Posts
how much are they now?

last imte i checked they were 420 ish....

if you ring up venom they will tell you the price on there website is wrong! - i was going to replace mine with FKs again but they said they were up @ 420 everywhere now due to exchange rate and ****... so i paid extra 60 and got spax

·
Premium Member
28,928 Posts
Says £350 on the website... :shrug: Either way, I'd go for the Spax as well! :lol: Not arguing with you, but they are damn sight better than anything cheaper than them.

yeh the price is worng mate lol

yeh they better the ****tuning foir sure!

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
fk highsports are chepaer.

edit: :slap: @ not reading the thread, reposting and making a spelling mistake.

Go for the fk's ^ and maintain them.

·
Premium Member
29,540 Posts
:lol:^^

tbh most people just want there cars mega low and dont care about the handling/affects crap coilovers have on there car :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts