Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yer I keep checking on my bandwidth it's still ok at the moment :) But if we keep getting more busy might have to have a word with my host and get bandwidth increased!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AdulteratedJedi said:
:)

Whats your Max bandwidth a month Si ?

AJ
Well it's around 10 Gigs /month but we're never usually that much yet. I've spoken to my host and it I ever need more they can sort me out ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AdulteratedJedi said:
Cool, Ist usually between £1 and £5 per extra gig per month. Make sure they dont over charge you :)

AJ
I will - they have been very helpful so far, so dont thin they'd rip me off. But they'd never hear the end of it if they did :D

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
lol

I was hosted by a company once, went with them because they were cheap (£30 p/a) .. everything was fine for awhile then went down hill :( Now im hosted by an american company, costs me $249.50 p/a (well not me, a client pays .. YAY).. but well worth it for everything i get.

Getting a couple more dedicated servers soon, and going to get my hosting company back up and running - that will just pay for itself :D

AJ

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AJ - i didnt know that, you have a secret life me thinks :eek: :eek:

This site is still busy - good, good :D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AdulteratedJedi said:
yup, you know know everything about me 'lil bro :)

AJ
^^ Think that should be 'now know ' Brainbox - oh it would be big bro.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AdulteratedJedi said:
bah, small typo :p

And i know, just always wanted to say 'lil bro, and since ill never have one... :lol:

AJ
:lol: - :roll:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.