Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thornton, Bradford

658 views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Phil_T 
#1 ·
Ultra Blue going up Chat Hill at about 2ish, irmy grill

#5 ·
ah cool, was gonna say i usually notice the stickers probably y i wasnt lookin then ahha. i love that hill, rather tight but can get some good speed. not that i do of course.. nah i wish i had a new exhaust i just polished it make it all shiney aint got no pennies for mods at the min! your car looked nice and clean. done anything to yours yet?

#10 ·
yeah i think i saw you too that roads crazy i live just up there :wave: i would wave but i always realise too late, i was in a rush too my headunit came after 2 months of waiting i was excited haha, alpine 9855r its sweet as!. was you drivin with your mates behind i think i recognised some of the others in the red car from school?. also made my car half blue half grey today by the raggalds there was a mahusive puddle and i couldnt resist :thumbs:.

the roads back heights road too!

#11 ·
yeah i think i saw you too that roads crazy i live just up there :wave: i would wave but i always realise too late, i was in a rush too my headunit came after 2 months of waiting i was excited haha, alpine 9855r its sweet as!. was you drivin with your mates behind i think i recognised some of the others in the red car from school?. also made my car half blue half grey today by the raggalds there was a mahusive puddle and i couldnt resist :thumbs:.

the roads back heights road too!
Haha niceone last time i went through a puddle & some of the tim keeps popping off now :(. Yeah took him for a cruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.