Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, got to replace my track rod ends and doing my discs and pads at the same time. Makes sense to do my inner tie rods whilst doing the rest but when looking on ECP it's giving my 2 different sizes for the inner tie rods. Does anyone know what size I'm needing? Unable to check at the min and trying to get them whilst they've got a sale on and getting all in one go.

these are the two sizes it's offering:

Thread Size 1 - M12 x 1.5
Vin To - 33999999,34999999,36999999
Length mm - 285
Thread Size 2 - M14 x 1.5
Fitting Position - Front Left or Right

OR:

Thread Size 1 - M14 x 1.5
VIN From - 43000001,44000001,46000001
Vehicle Feature - With PAS
Length mm - 279
Thread Size 2 - M12 x 1.5
Fitting Position - Front Left or Right

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Seb, for a quicker response, it would help to remind everyone of the MY, engine type of your car. Don't want to get a pre-facelift diesel recommendation if you've got a Z12xep or something. Andy-v (iirc) recommended a Vx parts site that you only had to enter your VIN and it selected the exactly correct parts for your type.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seb, for a quicker response, it would help to remind everyone of the MY, engine type of your car. Don't want to get a pre-facelift diesel recommendation if you've got a Z12xep or something. Andy-v (iirc) recommended a Vx parts site that you only had to enter your VIN and it selected the exactly correct parts for your type.
Cheers pal! Yeah it’s a Z12xep! Funnily enough, I tried several sites like that but oddly it kept coming back not able to match my vin to anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I suffer that, but mine was originally registered in Menorca so I expect it a lot. Have you tried the autodoc site?

Usually, when I put in my vehicle, it comes up with the right parts and enough info and GM and manufacturer part numbers for me to Google around to be pretty confident I'm ordering the right thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts