Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ppl asking for better pics and hill got his car back so we took them to get cleaned :cool:

polish ppl ftwin! :slap:

·
Premium Member
23,407 Posts
polski ftw

lazy ferk

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Veccy looks sweet with the 19's matts looks real nice too.got some 314mm 3.2 brakes if your interested?enjoy

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Polish car wash - Nice way to create swirls and holograms in the paint guys.

Looking nice both C and Vectra, just colour code the vectras grille and drop it a tad ;)

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
spend money on ya wee baby, not the Vectra lol. Although still say lower it 30mm and colourcode the grille (paint is cheap and do it yaself :p )
shes got enough already n plenty in the bank :p not going to be able to treat myself when she's here in may :p

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nah i prefer the ones on they look better! not mapping it just gonna put a tuning box on it now lowering due to the curbs i need to get up at work ;)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
looks mint timmy, how much it set you back if u dont mind saying?

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
ouch not cheap dude although its a crackin motor

got much power?

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ouch not cheap dude although its a crackin motor

got much power?
feels as quick as the zaffy it pulls quick tho :) 7000 isnt that bad really got 4400 off the zaffy and 2500 odd the corsa so all is good

Nice top, where was that from :look:
some gay lad fancied me and brought it as a present i still have all the blue bags he give me and the trainers didnt fit so brought the same ones in my size :slap:

·
Premium Member
23,407 Posts
polskis > shent imo

·
Registered
10,306 Posts
i'm still amazed at how many slightly different angles of one picture can be taken and posted up.

Love the vectra, don't like the gash bonnet on Matt's car :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts