Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
It depends on what you want tinting.

75% 'let through' is legal on the front two.

You can have 0% if you wanted elsewhere but you won't be able to see much in your interior mirror at night.

Places for professional jobs near you:

kustomtints.co.uk‎ - Bilston
Universal Tinting Graphics‎ - Wolvo
SWT Tints‎ - Tipton
Ultimate Tinting‎ - Dudley

Research on Google for the price. Expect it to average around over £100 for a decent job for 3 rear panels.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Not recommeded to do yourself then?? I don't want to be up myself but I'm kinda nifty with the old hands 'no dirty comments' wondered if I did it myself would it turn out ok ?

·
Registered
21,815 Posts
Ask JCSXI or Jamie_277 as theyve inspected it close up and both thought i'd paid for it to be done. I found some videos online and watched them in detail and then tried it a few times and cocked it up, so kept going until i got it right. If you are going to do it yourself, then take your time, and you need a bright dry and definately no wind :lol:

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Ask JCSXI or Jamie_277 as theyve inspected it close up and both thought i'd paid for it to be done. I found some videos online and watched them in detail and then tried it a few times and cocked it up, so kept going until i got it right. If you are going to do it yourself, then take your time, and you need a bright dry and definately no wind :lol:
orite ill have to wait till summer pops up then :) ill have a look for some tutorials aswel, cheers

·
Registered
21,815 Posts

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Just noticed you're from walsall dude?

Had mine done at a place in Dudley Fields, Bloxwich, 3 back ones 90 or 95% for £80 which isnt too bad tbf, done a good job too

·
Registered
81 Posts
It depends on what you want tinting.

75% 'let through' is legal on the front two.

You can have 0% if you wanted elsewhere but you won't be able to see much in your interior mirror at night.

Places for professional jobs near you:

kustomtints.co.uk‎ - Bilston
Universal Tinting Graphics‎ - Wolvo
SWT Tints‎ - Tipton
Ultimate Tinting‎ - Dudley

Research on Google for the price. Expect it to average around over £100 for a decent job for 3 rear panels.

ahh wicked mate nice one ill chek them out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts