Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yer they come with a lifetime guarantee aswell have u got pics of urs plz to see what it looks like also what shade have you got on the fronts ?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also just to be a pain in the bum anyone give us a few pointers on things i need to buy to spray my centre console and how i would do it

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
lol thanks well north wales should be a doddle then lol
thats where your from... hmm
tbh i wouldnt get the tints done on the front in that case. when i went to south wales, there were loads of traffic cops all around just parked up, driving round at night and in places youd least expect. was completely different to london. ive heard north wales is worse. alot of ppl on here say dont do the front as its illegal, thing is if you live somewhere where they dont care, then its not too bad. north wales im lead to believe take a firm stance on tints

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh ok then that would probably explain why some companys wont do it so they said it would be 140 for the back 3 this an ok deal ?

·
Registered
82 Posts
i haggled mine got my back 3 medium and fron 2 light which looks best in my opinion if u going for a legal look wat i sed to him was i been quoted this at this place and said can you match it because "my mate" says your really good (u gota ass lick) and then hey presto all 5 windows done for 120 lol :D sweeeeet also lifetime garantee

1 - 14 of 14 Posts