Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 704 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is no UK law that says these statements cant be written and to be honest last time I checked we live in a democratic state?

There is NO court case, trial, hearing or anything that would require (by UK law) this forum to NOT publish my comments..

The Police have been involved but Gary has messed them around and to be honest he has left his unit UNLOCKED for nearly the last two weeks WITH Marcs car in there so god knows how many people have been in there touching things..

People need to know what an irrasponsible and selfish person he is.. Dont listen to his bullsh*t, I'm sure he begged someone to delete the post with some blatent lies as usual.

·
Registered
32,874 Posts
There is no UK law that says these statements cant be written and to be honest last time I checked we live in a democratic state?

There is NO court case, trial, hearing or anything that would require (by UK law) this forum to NOT publish my comments..

The Police have been involved but Gary has messed them around and to be honest he has left his unit UNLOCKED for nearly the last two weeks WITH Marcs car in there so god knows how many people have been in there touching things..

People need to know what an irrasponsible and selfish person he is.. Dont listen to his bullsh*t, I'm sure he begged someone to delete the post with some blatent lies as usual.
People already know.

·
Registered
32,874 Posts
All his threads are full of people saying don't buy from him. His itrader rating is shocking.

You'd have to be a bit simple to still buy something from him.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sorry to cause trouble on here.. But I've been biting my tounge for so long! When I first joined I got 3 PM's from people telling me not to get involved with him so I did tread carefully but I cant actually believe how much of a liar he really is! If there was an Olympic event he'd surely take gold for Britain.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
You havent caused trouble, you have done the right thing

I waited for a month for an item that he said he sent but never recieved

I found his nan number online and manage to speak to them - well threatening.

got a reply back on ccuk asking for a refund

The only guy that will back him up will be MattH.

i left a negative feedback to him, so he there for goes and leaves me 1 saying i didnt pay ?

MOD can you delete it ??

·
Registered
32,874 Posts
I'm sorry to cause trouble on here.. But I've been biting my tounge for so long! When I first joined I got 3 PM's from people telling me not to get involved with him so I did tread carefully but I cant actually believe how much of a liar he really is! If there was an Olympic event he'd surely take gold for Britain.
I agree there have been plenty of problems with him. And people do need to know, but i feel with the amount of core members who saw the thread yesterday and armed with what they already knew he won't be selling anything on here again without some difficulty.

Your thread couldn't stay though. I'm fairly certain CCUK could be held accountable as the medium if Gary decided to take action against you for libel deformation.

·
Registered
32,874 Posts
Problem is though to take Libel action what I said needs to be false ;)
Exactly.

And we don't know the full story, so we (CCUK) have to protect ourselves, incase what you are saying isn't true . I'll PM what i've heard, hopefully it will make all the moderating decisions make more sense.

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
I really didn't have Gary down to be like this.

Sounds like a tosser and I hope he gets whats coming for him.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
well whats going on here? have i missed something? davey get scammed?
also i brought a show ticket for trax off him...... a few weeks in advance.
day before still had not arrived! he forgot to send it!
thanks to matth though it got it all sorted for me!

·
Premium Member
23,407 Posts
i have saved the original thread if any1 wants it copying and pasting ;)

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I still have the first page cached in my browser if anyone wants a read ;)

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
OMG thats so bad! thanks for the pm matt ;)
his car was so nice before! can only imagine what it looks like now!
hope it all gets sorted.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I really didn't have Gary down to be like this.

Sounds like a tosser and I hope he gets whats coming for him.
aye same i thought the guy was sound as a pound

does this mean his guide on how to do at z20let conversion is wrong???

as the old saying go's "what go's around comes around" lol so you might get your money back or the same might happen to him

1 - 20 of 704 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.