Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My total closure kit from Lmf has just arrived and i tried to install it using tutorial but it is different kit and i cant seem to get mine working. I have 6 wires on my kit,
1) Black & white
2) Black
3) Red
4) Orange
5) Yellow
6) Brown

The instrucions make no sense to me. Can someone help please. Also my car has an alarm don't no if that will make any difference?

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
ID have a wild guess.

1) =
2) = GND?
3) = 5v?
4) =
5) = 12v?
6) - GND?

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone else?

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Someone must have used this total closure before?
On instructions it says:
Orange wire is 87A Normally Closed
Brown 87 Normally open
Yellow 30 Common
Black & White stripe is Trigger input
Black is ground
Red is +12 VDC Ground

all i need to know is which colour wires on car to wire each to, please can some1 help

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Am getting my kit delivered on tuesday along with instructions so may be able to help then....
Alright cheers if you can figure it out would be great if you could tell me because i have no clue

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What kit did you get? mine are different wires to yours

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you know what the colour of the wires in the car actually do, for example which is to make windows open and which to make windows close?

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I never found fitted it as couldn't get it to work, if you get yours to work let me know how you wired it up :thumbs:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Someone must have used this total closure before?
On instructions it says:
Orange wire is 87A Normally Closed
Brown 87 Normally open
Yellow 30 Common
Black & White stripe is Trigger input
Black is ground
Red is +12 VDC Ground

all i need to know is which colour wires on car to wire each to, please can some1 help
Well like you said, that sounds right, just need to know what wires are which on corsa

ive just ordered a kit from lmf just wanted to know if the tutorial was for this kit ?
cheers .lee
when you get yours, can you send all information that you get with it? eg. trigger, +12v, 0v, output, use a multimeter to test lines as you go along.......... Then we can match them up.

Other than that i would take test the wires quoted above for lmf one with a multimeter and post results, test with multimeter and lock car (deadlock) to find out the trigger, get a friend to put up window with keys to find output, then all you need is +12v and 0v,

that any help?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.