Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need a few more tutorials!

Decided that we need a few more tutorials/guides on corsa-c|uk to help other members out by answering their questions, etc.

If you have done a specific modification to your corsa c?
e.g. fitting 6x9's, changing an exhaust or any other mods you have done

Think about writing a guide to how you did it that could help other members out :)
If you could include pictures to that would be a bonus!!

If you think you have a good guide to modding the corsa c, please let me know via PM and I'll see if we can get it up online in the tutorials section!

Many thanks.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Hurry up david, I want some.

Si, I've already done one, is that not enough?

I'll see when I do some more mods

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
It's a two man job mate. The dog ain't much good with a spanner

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
deffo gonna do the brake pads one for you this saturday si.still aint got round to changing them oops :lol: got to paint my callipers so will be a good time to fit new pads

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Bonnet Lifters. Bu**er, I forgot too.

Too late David They're fitted

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
I'll try my hand at a couple as soon as I get the garage door fixed so that I can open it to get the car in! :lol:
Probs be for putting a Pipercross Cold Air feed direct to the drilled airbox, Lowering the suspension 40mm (this will actually be my mate but i'll stand there and take the pictures!) and fitting out a custom install of an amp mounted in a false floor and 2 12" subs!
:!: TO THE BATCAVE ROBIN :!:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Would you like me to write a tutorial on how to amp up front components, as I am gonna give it a bash tonight (well I'm gonna put the wires in anyway :D)?

Sam

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sburrows said:
Would you like me to write a tutorial on how to amp up front components, as I am gonna give it a bash tonight (well I'm gonna put the wires in anyway :D)?

Sam
Yeah that would be great mate, just drop me a PM or email once you've done it, pics would be good also I can host them for you.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
if you could name a few things that you would like ie how to remove dash ect. then i will try my best to make some for you. ever heard of TIS its the vx bible of how to remove reinstall things i can get hold of pretty much what ever you want as far as general stuff is concerned

luke :)

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Smoove said:
im fitting electric windows to mine if any1 wants a tutorial doin'! its a pain in the arse to do coz i did them on my other corsa. so if any1 wants me to let me know?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Defo do one bud! Also could you include an approx cost...

Cheers

Jim

1 - 20 of 27 Posts