Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TWINPORT A little update page 5

Well I've finally managed to get some pictures of me car but gone home to my home in ESSEX and have a pants dial up connection here so no broadband 4 me for a while. hopefully they loaded correctly to my site and show up.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ERRRRRHHH...

Anyone know how to link pix?
Thhought I'd done it right but it dont seem to be working

S

·
0 Posts
You've got a colour-coded sxi rear spoiler!! Does that come as standard now??

D

·
0 Posts
chaz - thought you was getting rear bumper extention or something evertually??

You may as well colour-code when that gets done.

·
Registered
48 Posts
is that a 1.4sxi, like mine. looks nice in silver mate.
did your spoiler come that colour because mine is the same colour as the aches.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No the spoiler doesn't come as standard, me dad works for vaux so painted up a standard black one for me. Looks good for a temp.

Not sure what i really do with it for now, not gonna be any thing too expensive. Got silver bumper stripes on the way but nothing to much for now. Me cant do to much as money is a bit short until i start my new job in september, then hopefully will still have some free time to do stuff.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I sorry had just done about 160 odd miles home from Notts home. The wheels are clean now, can't have the brake dust eating away at the paint on the wheel, can we.

·
Registered
9 Posts
do vauxhall sell bump strips colour coded? cos when i took mine off . i forgot one of my doors was repainted. and they havent sprayed under bump strip do there is 2 lines were laquer finishes.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its gone!!!!

Well not exactly gone, I left it all by itself at my home in Essex for 6 weeks. Only been driving it for a few weeks yet it feels as if i have left a piece of myself behind. Thank fully i've got pictures to re mind me of it, sad isn't it!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AndyC_SRi said:
Dont worry, I hate the idea of losing my car for a day!! How come you have had to leave it in Essex?
Because the pikeys where i live in nottingham. If your lucky most of the time they'll just smash your window for no reason but if your lucky they'll fcuk your locks. Had to get my dad to repair my flat mates door on his 306 which had its lock absolutly shagged.

This is a pic of the door after a great deal of hammering and filling before it was off to work for a respray.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts