Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well let me start by saying that aint done one of these shops in months and well cos i was bored id thought lets do a shop and pass the time :) very sketchy due to loosing some skills in doing this cos aint done it for a very long time but think ive still got it just lol

What you think?

All comments are welcome :)

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mate thats better than i could do if i spent my life on it:)

just makes me wanna start drawing cars again
lol cheers mate appreciate it :)

The shading and blending is terrible aint as good as i used to be :(

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well its looks stunning

what you doing work wise as doing something like that can get you places with the right company and job
Thanks mate :)

Im a graphic designer so i use photoshop all the time and do this...well used to do this as a hobbie but never have time for it now really :( there is jobs in this big time but you got to know how to model a car in a 3d modeling program then take the mould into photoshop to finish the detailing which i can do except the making car part lol

Thats excellent mate! Would have got my vote in the comp ;)
Thanks mate appreciate it :)

·
Registered
26,907 Posts
with the making in 3D its a lot easier with practice just like photoshop

when i was doing gcse and as level graphic design while everyone else was doing things like flower pots and crap like that, i was sitting there making up cars, not perfect but a hell of a lot better than anything anyone else could do

unfortunatly i gave up on that dream as i was doing terrible at everything else at college and so had to leave after one year of college

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
with the making in 3D its a lot easier with practice just like photoshop

when i was doing gcse and as level graphic design while everyone else was doing things like flower pots and crap like that, i was sitting there making up cars, not perfect but a hell of a lot better than anything anyone else could do

unfortunatly i gave up on that dream as i was doing terrible at everything else at college and so had to leave after one year of college
Yea i agree practice makes perfect :thumbs: ahh man sorry to hear this :( have you ever thought about getting back into it? you never loose your ability it only just goes sketchy abit but its worth thinking about imo :thumbs:

wow thats well good :love:
Thanks matt :)

Hey forgot to say my flyer is now in the spotted and flyered area now to download as a pdf format :)

·
Registered
26,907 Posts
not sure if we still have the program as was on old pc which pretty much died and dunno where the disc went, software cost over a grand and i got it for free as teacher was nice as i was good:D

would be nice to get back into it if only for fun. but plann now that im almost a fully trained mechanic is to get more into motorsports, long shot i know but its what i love

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Thanks matt :)

Hey forgot to say my flyer is now in the spotted and flyered area now to download as a pdf format :)
are WOW thats cool, now everyone can get a copy of ur flyer nice and easy, congrats to you :salute:

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
not sure if we still have the program as was on old pc which pretty much died and dunno where the disc went, software cost over a grand and i got it for free as teacher was nice as i was good:D

would be nice to get back into it if only for fun. but plann now that im almost a fully trained mechanic is to get more into motorsports, long shot i know but its what i love
Well see if you can find it again and do it as a hobbie cos you never know might turn into something bigger as time goes along :) Thats cool bud i wish all the luck for you, im sure you will make it cos when you got a passion you always give 110% always so keep it up :thumbs:

are WOW thats cool, now everyone can get a copy of ur flyer nice and easy, congrats to you :salute:
Thank you :)

Yea man no more pm's and me chucking them over to you :lol:

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cheers mate, gonna be hard but see what happens

and i hope that you seriously do get something because you do have a serious talent there
Im sure you will be fine stay positive and work hard cos hard effort always pays off in the end :)

Ive got my aim in life coming up now after messing up my 2nd year of uni which is to get a high 2.1 or 1st in my 3rd year so i graduate with the highest grade possible :)

Im seriously pissed off with myself over this year grade so im gonna take it to the next level and push my work so far its gonna show my true ability at the end of the year.

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im sure you can do it, just a matter of keeping your head down and keeping your eye on the goal

car mechanic was what i wanted, i did it and im sure you can get what you want as well:)
Cheers mate like you said all about getting your head down and focusing cos the 3rd year i only get 1 go at it so gotta make it count but im ready for it :)

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
as a legend myself, i say not bad ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts