Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay thought I would make a thread because i've done a few things to the car and a few more mods are coming in the near future....
The car when I bought it...

Then I de-badged the car...

And my most recent mod, Boomerang armrest for Christmas...

Plans...
Coilovers all the way down (Low FTW!)
New 18" wheels (undecided on which wheels atm)
Metal Pressed Plates
Wind Deflectors
New straight through exhaust
XP Kit
Angels and HID's
And spray chrome bits black!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
Nice one chap, seen this over on AON.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice looking car mate, get that chrome all gloss black, chromes gay tbh, just had all my chrome wrapped gloss black, what engine is it btw????
Yehh im thinking of wrapping it so if i dnt like it i can take it off, what vinyl did you use? its 1.6 twinport :thumbs:
Nice one chap, seen this over on AON.
AON FTW! lol cheers Sean

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Yehh im thinking of wrapping it so if i dnt like it i can take it off, what vinyl did you use? its 1.6 twinport :thumbs:

im not sure it was a mate who does vynl wrapping, he gets his stuff from hexis i know that, im having the bonnet wrapped following the lines on wednesday, ill put some pics up

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

im not sure it was a mate who does vynl wrapping, he gets his stuff from hexis i know that, im having the bonnet wrapped following the lines on wednesday, ill put some pics up
Sweet i'll check the pics out wen theyre up mate

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cars looking good buddy, armrest makes such a difference. Don't know what I would do without mine tbh lol
Cheers mate, do you not think it gets in the way a bit? Deffo gets int he way of handbrake but it even gets in way of gear changing, its good for motorway cruising tho

1 - 20 of 24 Posts