Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Look Good, especially as the spokes go to the edge of the rim, they'll look bigger.

Get em I say. I would if I had the finances. Broke this month now :(

D

·
0 Posts
Look good mate - just not sure about the wolfrace writing on one of the spokes - other than that if your happy then get them :thumbs:

S

·
0 Posts
I quite like them wheels! Did have a pic once of them on a corsa c, but feck knows where it is now!

·
Registered
48 Posts
for £525 you could get better on ebay

if your undecided then hold on to your cash for a few weeks, and every day check the newly listed alloys. rochford put loads of different alloys up there every week, and if you see these alloys disapear then you could just get in contact with them and the should sort you out with the same alloys and fitment for the same price.

keep checkin mate, but if you like them then go for it. :wink:

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
If I had to choose would be the voodoo's but not to my taste

·
Registered
71 Posts
alloys

be careful that they fit if ya gonna buy em,,very few wheels fit on vauxhalls due to unual offset (43/45),wheelbase at oldham has a list of wheels that go on a vauxhall,, i got some bk racing 64 17"s and they look well nice..they look like superturismos but were cheaper and look better, £680 with yokohama tyres,,thats good for 17"s go straight on no probs

·
Registered
71 Posts
alloys

i usually feckin hate 5 spokers but they look sweeet :eek:
pretty standard though apart from rear apron and irmscher backbox,,
aint even got a real spoiler,, each to his own,,,still tidy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts