Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, mi car has just gone to bodywork plus to have a combat kit fitted and iv got a neon kit to be fitted does anybody no wear i can get this done in the west midlands and how much it cost

thanx

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Do it yourself it isn't hard and will svae the money

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
make sure the bulbs arn't showing tho, and if i remember correctly

they cnt be blue due to police and fire, and ambulance
no red at the front and no white at the back

aslong as its a glow and not the bulb showing there legal du to there being no specific law for them and if you follow the above then they fit with the rule on lights on a car i think but not 100%

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its lookin alrte now bodywork plus got it to fit right, sud b gud wen comes out, would of bin a lot easier to get the psg 1 but thought auto tint design was a good company but was wrong

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
u can use a 2 tonne jack, but u dont want to lift car up on side skirt

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
no it simpe as i did mine on my old car, if your jacking up the driver side of car, look underneath car just before the front arch there is a flat section with hole in it, jack it up there

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
if they neons you will have black clips that hold them in, you screw these into the lip that comes down under your car you should see what i mean when you get under but if you dont then let me know

·
Registered
17,539 Posts
easy to fit and wire up, be sure that blubs not showing at all .. and dont have them on when your driving as police could easily take your car away if your caught drivin with them on as it is illegal!! .. neons always look nice get it done

·
Registered
442 Posts
i fitted my blue undercar neon kit took it off nw though! bt if u want help me n my best m8 who did mine will do it! just drop me a pm im sure i can cum 2 an agreement on a price! j

·
Registered
52 Posts
im preettty sure u can have any colour neons u like as long as its just the reflection is visible as the reflection is a secondary light,like if u have a brake light that was a neon it would be classed as no brake light,because its not a light

1 - 20 of 22 Posts