Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not cleaned the C for month so thought it needed doing =D also a bit of an update really as well, all comments and views welcome =D

looking for a new grille and some eyebrows in a few weeks.

well she started like this

and now for the afters got the tinted side repeaters on now as well also cleaned the new wheels, they where Dannyxxx so i thought i would give them some tlc.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
:doublethumbs:

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
spot on mate

bet the white wheels are hard to keep clean

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yer really want the eyebrows and i think your right about the badge, i assume its just unscrews at the back? would be an easy spray job once i got it off

·
Registered
562 Posts
Nah its stuck on. Pour hot water over it and carefully peel it off with a credit card or dental floss. Then just sand it, prime it, spray it then stick it back on with super glue or something then job done :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nah its stuck on. Pour hot water over it and carefully peel it off with a credit card or dental floss. Then just sand it, prime it, spray it then stick it back on with super glue or something then job done :thumbs:
i thought there was a hole behind it or something? and how do i prime it?

G

·
there are 2 holes just un egde the glue like with fedit card ental floss and pull out and then sand it
etc primer on the badge if you cany get that then get tin of primer,

get some black paint 20r yours will be iirc then laquar it then put some double sided tape on back some strong stuff liek that no more nails stuff thats strong ebought and stick back one done

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looking nice buddy

full c/c IMO and take the 1.8 badge of

and IMO i would spray the rear badge white :D
yer i really want it CC soon but im not sure how to go about doing it and how much it will cost, going to look for some eyebrows after payday on the 25th =D can you get them pre sprayed btw?

G

·
yer i really want it CC soon but im not sure how to go about doing it and how much it will cost, going to look for some eyebrows after payday on the 25th =D can you get them pre sprayed btw?
not sure but there easy to do if they come primered as all you do is spray and laqaur

cc can cost around 300 as places can charge for the prep work on the arches because of the plastic bobbles

i can get spar arches and skirts for around 80 all round

if you want to c/c your self or prep then it will take alot of doing but can save money :)

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
not sure but there easy to do if they come primered as all you do is spray and laqaur

cc can cost around 300 as places can charge for the prep work on the arches because of the plastic bobbles

i can get spar arches and skirts for around 80 all round

if you want to c/c your self or prep then it will take alot of doing but can save money :)
ive been told about a spray shop in my area so when i have some spare ££££ im going to go up and get a quote =D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts