Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,877 Posts
all those pics of a standard corsa apart from them rare katans...
mate thats so harsh posted up pics of his car and if you look at his sig

:heelclick: Wolfrace katana's shadow chrome 17's, de rubstriped, de badged, lowered 30mm on eibach pro kit, peco 4 inch outwould rolled twin exhaust straight through system (cat back), K&N induction performace filter, super 4's spark plugs, (CC) M3 door mirrors.:heelclick:

Think thats bang out of order just because it isnt fulled kitted up doesnt mean he cant post pics

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And more still being done thanks.

Tints in a few weeks trust me I know quite a few people with standard cars and mine is no way standard.

·
Registered
7,877 Posts
oh one thing i'd reccomend which'll make a fair bit of difference is get some plain plates made up i had them witbh a red border like yours and got some plain ones stuck em on without screws and it makes sucha big difference

have a look in the members offers crafty plates offer 20% off

·
Premium Member
31,574 Posts
tints, colour code, irmy grill, irmy lower spoiler, tinted side repeaters and sri lower grilles then will be nearly the same as my car!! lol but looking good

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes I want smoked side repeaters? and grill and thinking of full colour coding notice I havn't mention anything about my sound system as last time I said about a sound system I had my car got broken into on my drive and the whole lot stolen.

·
Premium Member
31,574 Posts
Yes I want smoked side repeaters? and grill and thinking of full colour coding notice I havn't mention anything about my sound system as last time I said about a sound system I had my car got broken into on my drive and the whole lot stolen.
ahh mate sorry to hear that. people have no respect :x

Ria got pics ?
in the gallery mate, but i mean what i just said if you do that our cars will lok alike because thats everything i have and am gonna do lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts