Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how u guys make ....a month i make about 800 quid...bar man job....i know its a personel question its not like all of us know all of us if u know wot a meen

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Im a full time student and a part time Tesco employee- £400 a month and it all goes on the pride and joy :D Gonna be skint come sept when it's Uni time, and am gonna have to leave ma darlin behind :cry:

D

·
0 Posts
MediaManiac said:
Are we talking take home pay??
I hope so coz i dont know before tax :lol:

After tax a month i get £1100 ISH. - not enough :(

Kash - you are rich :lol: what you do??

·
Registered
632 Posts
Take Home Pay

I take home about £870 a month after tax, but when u take out usual HP on car, insurance, keep, mobile. Does not leave much left for my pride & joy.

Mind you thats what a Credit Card with 0% APR is for. Thats if your dad does not find your bills like mine has, so in the **** now.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
another student here... part time in sainsbury's - (ahhh the fun i have) get about £500-£600 a month dependin on overtime. plus livin wit parents and no rent! saves the shrapnel :wink:

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Noonster, I wish!

After the bills are paid, and the wifes give it the once over, I'm left with just enough to have a couple of beers and I sometimes have a bit left over to spend on the car.

But this month, nowt else will be bought for the car, cos I need to spend about £150 rebuilding my PC :x

1 - 20 of 34 Posts