Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Vauxhall corsa c 2004 model Passenger wing, front bumper and left headlamp

2K views 13 replies 2 participants last post by  ozsubrosa 
#1 ·
Vauxhall corsa c 2004 model

Hi all need following in spearmint silver (397, 3qu) Passenger wing, front bumper, and left headlamp Tel 07440467827 Thanks

#4 · (Edited)
I have a spare pair of reflectors sitting in my garage (pretty sun-yellowed but passed MOT) and another pair on my Tour (better, but also a touch hazy) that, with luck, I shall also replace when I get around to it. If you're within a radius (quite wide, my radius) of Preston I could drive by and Covidly throw them at you freebies for you to wet-sand or compound polish at your leisure. If you're not, don't worry as they are almost impossible to give away despite hopeful ebay listings that never sell. I got my better-but-not-great pair for £2.10 incl bulbs.

Bumper in pre-facelift
Corsa C Pre-Facelift Front Bumper Spearmint Green - Fog lamps & Temperature Sens | eBay
and post-facelift
Corsa c front bumper spear mint silver | eBay

I didn't find the wing, annoyingly, but a search for "Corsa spearmint" (select 'used' and default 'best match' or 'nearest first'') gets other panels so it would be worth contacting sellers of bonnets etc and asking if they have the wing. If you don't have an ebay account just ask and I can get in touch with them.

#5 · (Edited)
I tried just "green" and spotted this:

Not cheap at £50 but with free delivery and ironically a short hop from me so I would have tried to get a substantial knock down to collect. Cheaper than spraying, though (if it's 397/3qu)

#10 ·
One thing with Spearmint Silver is that it can look really different according to lighting, camera used, resolution on uploading etc. IIRC, there is a member who's recently joined with a Spearmint and he took the front and rear bumpers off to replace them with Sapphire Black ones. The bumper is pre-facelift (like the first link) but I'll dig out the thread in case you're nearby and you don't mind the slightly older look and either getting the runner-guides or doing without (doesn't make a lot of difference if not used).

The thing is, though, I'd trust a paint code quoted in the description above a "mint green" or similar stab-in-the-dark wording because the seller might not know what they have. If it's a privateer, of course, you can ask them to have a look at the VIN plate where the Opel 3QU is usually quite obvious although the Vx 397 often isn't.

#11 ·
That other member's Corsa is 69U Space Green (Spacegruen in Opelspeak) so no use to you but the thread does show how clear the 69U code is on a VIN so you could copy the image address when you message ebay sellers and they don't know how to get the code:

#12 ·
Another bumper, pre-facelift, in Doncaster this time. Again, I'm not sure the paint name/code has been accurately assessed by the seller:

#13 ·
Bumper (bit pricey) but definite paint code and they have full car for breaking.

If they have everything you need but it would cost a lot to move, I am not very far from this location. PM me and I could cart stuff in my Combo Tour for the diesel cost. I don't know your location but I don't mind even a fairly long drive if it helps.

#14 ·
In case OP is still looking (or someone searches), a 5dr in Z397 has been broken for parts (check seller's other items for more). Collection from Wimborne preferred but seller will post

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.