Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Personally I wouldnt spend £200 on an induction kit for a 1.2ltr car...... your not going to get much gain at all...

Is it sound or power increase your after??

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I got SRi 1.4, but I really wanted a bit of both but mainly sound but then again it would pay to have more power if it would deliver.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I heared for the best performace increase and sound. Dont waste your money buying a £60-80 induction kit. Drill your airbox and put a pannel filter in it... for £30 or buy a viper for £200

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah but surely a drilled box with new filter can't be as good as an induction kit?

have you actually tried both on your own car?

you get what you pay for remember... unless you're getting ripped off that is! :wink:

D

·
0 Posts
I have a drilled air box with a PVD panel filter and its just as good if not better than an induction kit.....

Acceleration pics up quicker now and it gives a nice sound when you put your foot down :D

·
Registered
408 Posts
I agree with you. I called the guys at Regal, and they said that the best way was to buy a decent panel filter and ignore induction kits - specially at £200!! :lol:

Anyway, for £293, they will do a Superchip.........8-10bhp + panel filter £30, looking at about extra 12 bhp... would be nice!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts