Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can the sxi gear knob badge be replaced as in where it shows the number for the gear changes.what i mean is the silver face or does the whole ting have to be replaced because vauxhall sell the knob for 30 quid and then 8quid on top for the badge and the guy insisted that i need both and the badge cannot be changed on its own is this true becuase the luton branch is a joke lol and normally have no idea

thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why the rest is oki jus the badge thats foooked i need this replaced and nuthin else so cheapest way round it is to see if the badge can actualy be replaced

·
Registered
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
yep use a really thin bladed screwdriver and just gently push it in the gap at the bottom then slowly push up takes about one minute to do! putting the new one on is easy you just push it down!

·
Premium Member
23,407 Posts
yeh u can change the top bit (silver bit with numbers)... i did it

if u dnt want the genuine vaux one i saw a chrome one of the bay

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i got the chrome 1 wen i brought it but the paint started coming off it so prob jus get the silver one

whats the link 4 ebay one

·
Premium Member
23,407 Posts
i got the chrome 1 wen i brought it but the paint started coming off it so prob jus get the silver one

whats the link 4 ebay one
well if u say that its peeling thn i wouldnt get another one like that againt then, just got to vauxhall and get a genuine one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts