Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right i have a silver c and at the moment the centre console,mfd dome etc sprayed in flame red. Wantin to change this now and debating between all silver or blue. I think silver will just look like normal so not sure!

I lovethe vxr blue just wondering if it will look any good in a silver c ??

what do you all think?

·
Premium Member
23,407 Posts
personally i would just keep it to a neutral colour else things start to lash and look tacky

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so you reckon just silver? if i got silver, i would get the door cards done silver aswell. Just really like the VXR blue!

·
Premium Member
23,407 Posts
why would you wanna paint the doorcards? mega effort to get them smooth and then they will get knocked about if you use the car alot obviously, depends what style your car is i guess.

my cars prety much OEM+ so i don't like anything to look out of place.

original interior on them is matt chrome but mines been redone in gloss not that it stands out in the pics but in person it looks 10x better:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well im in my car everyday so might not be the best idea. Reckon there is actually much difference in the silver it comes in than say ss3/ss2. Mine originally came with like a gun metal greyish colour.

Not really going for a specific style with mine tbh, just doing things that i think makes it look better.

http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=257602 Mines the one with the silver skirts. theres a shot of my interior there aswell.

silver or blue hmmmm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts