Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well heres my latest photoshop ive been working on, subtle changes dont want to over do it so much

so as the mods go:

-made the headlights smaller because i feel the ones look abit too large and goofy looking
-got rid of them ugly plastic crap things on the next to the number plate
-WIDER arches, the standards not wide enough i thought:\
-tinted windows
-massive 19'' wheels:p
-front splitter:yummy:
-side air vent
-bigger spoiler
-slight adjusements to the front bumper fogs and vents

:D:D

ORIGINAL:

shop, hope u all like!

UPDATE: without side vents version

this is my dream hatch, i love it to peices, slight design faults to my taste.. but hopefully in 2 years time il have this baby
enjoy, comments welcome! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
That looks wicked! Not too keen on the side air vents but the rest looks nuts!! Good job mate :thumbs:

·
Registered
16,413 Posts
Almost starting to look like something I might wanna buy, you definatly have done a good job!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
It actually looks better with the side vent when I think about it :\ The side vent goes with the aggressive front bumper, but without the vents the bumper looks abit out of place :thumbs:

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Not liking the front at all sorry bud :(

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
iv sent him the pic see what he thinks :lol:
lol am guna get screwed if hes one of them people who blags about using the picture :p

as for those who dont like the car well i guess each to their own taste isnt it.. fact is i dont like the D either thats y am making photoshop to enhance abit of the car..

suggestions would be usefull and maybe i can create something that will suite all taste but subtle changes.. i dont want to change the car that dramatically..

·
Registered
463 Posts
you ask for it

1. wheels (white)
2. wing mirrors (crome)
3.remove door handles
4.tint head lights

thats it i think:lol:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts