Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only had my car 4weeks but in that time i've had nothing but hassle and by that i mean scruffy gits tring to nick the dust caps...have had 2 of the wolfrace stickers nicked on the centre caps and to top it off just noticed to 7" scratches which have gone throught to the primer :cry: :mad:

Does anybody know if this can be t-cut :?:

Im just waiting for the spoiler to dissapear now :(

D

·
0 Posts
:( - Ive had people try to take my centre caps off - they look really shitty now :mad:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just been informed it might have been my next door neighbour :eek:

looks like the NitroMos will have to come out the shed :lol:

jelous cow she is :x

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
I had the 'anti-theft' ones on mine for all of five days before they were anti-'anti-theft'ed. Little twats. It would happen when my CCTV webcam was down as well. Bloody typical :shock:

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Like I need reminding MM :x

Jealous neighbour eh? Nitromors,Brakefluid, Sugar in tank. All very nasty and vindictive. But if you're sure it's her mate.......

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im almost 99% sure is her as it's been like this for about a year

And shes pritty jealous at the moment as i have just got my new car and my partents have just got a new clio and a cougar :)

Like i say it has been going on for awhile as my old car got the window put through but nothing was nicked :?

Also got keyed alot and my dads car got bricked but just cant prove any of this but have only retaliaited once but was bloody funny :lol:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was my dad that did this as i loved my car too much and wouldnt have dared...but anyways...

Like most people we put our car on the drive and they had been blocking the drive or paking very close to it to make it very hard to reverse the cars out..so one morning my dad got fed up of it and floored his car in reverse and bounced their car off a wall :lol:

Might not seem funny but if you had put up with the crap we had it was bloody halairious..and the best thing is he got away with it as he went straight to the police station and reported it as an accident and there was no evidence to press charges :lol:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh i wouldny

I try not to fart in it incase the smell doesnt go :lol:

Only jokin :lol:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
nothing better to do have they. i noticed a dent in the side of my car the other day where some **** has opened there door on it :(

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh i forgot all about that..they have done that to mine aswell and have a white mark on the door..wish i had left the rub strips on now :(

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Get some mates and have a game of footy outside their house. Feel free to twist the game a little where you get two points for hitting their car with the ball, and a bonus of five if the victory celebration is on the roof or bonnet. Strange enough, the last time I saw this, the car was written off to a score line of 26-18 :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts