Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to upgrade my Interior Light for my Tigra with Map Lights, does anyone have one of these for sale in Grey?

·
Registered
557 Posts
A work colleague of mine has a Tigra that is likely to fail its MOT end of October. I've asked if i can raid it for parts but I'm not optimistic, will keep you posted.

Doesn't have the same wheels as yours though

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I thought "I have that in my Combo Tour", which is Spanish and they seem to be common there:

postage from Europe tends to cost, but this one in Lithuania is free postage

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Ah, I skimmed past Corsa D. I do look at all Corsa - I got a D auto-dimming mirror that could work but my rearview is too far down the Combo windscreen - but I've blown money before on stuff and didn't want to export my mistakes to other members. Good to know where to look if mine goes; the Spanish used market is eye-wateringly steep.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Should check the Australian Market, I was looking to see if they had any aftermarket rear lights for the Tigra and I found a used Cruise Control stalk for $122 AUD, (£70).😲

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Slightly annoying for this to crop up, and in Snelens, too.

Debatable for me whether collecting would save anything on the £4 postage but might be worth you bearing in mind as a backup? That said, mine still works and I get drips running through it thanks to a leaky aerial seal (which might be a good reason to consider it myself, I suppose).

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have sorted one now, threw it in last night, will need wiring to make the map lights work, will find a perm live at some point for it.

It is actually brighter than the original one as the main lights are more enclosed and reflect the light out better.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
You ain't kidding. My sprog and gf left them on to eat McDo's while I went round Morrison's. Came back (night time) and drove off, couldn't see the car park lane marking, exit, hardly anything until I realised and knocked them off. I thought I had fast-forwarded into my seventies.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts