Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Spark Plug Cover is missing off my 1.4 Tigra, does anyone know which one is needed and have one for sale?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They both seem slightly different, one has a cut out for the oil cap and the other doesn't, this was the issue I was having lol. 😆

We'll get there in the end folks.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Hmm, I don't know for sure but there may be an assumption that 1.2=1.4, which would be correct, unless someone has a 1.2 xe, not xep which is a non-twinport 1199 rather than the 1219cc, and lists it as fine for both.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I assume you want the cut-out, where your oil filler cap is. Possibly either fits, but the cut out one would look neater.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm hoping Google is my friend as I just looked for 'Tigra 1.4 Engine' and the notched one seems correct.

I'll service it first before I by, spent a small fortune this week, well for my cheap ways it is lol.

£122 so far!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
ebay-sniffing is a terrible habit. Knowing what pretty much everything tends to go for, I end up pulling the trigger on something I don't really need purely because I've found one cheaper than usual. It all adds up. I delete those "your ebay/paypal activity this month" emails without even opening them, for fear of the truth.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Same lol, I must get 100 emails off them a month, just spent another £100 since my last post on service bits, it may go up more as like you I found something I may not need but I put an offer on a new Coil Pack. 🤭

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Make sure it's OE coil pack. Those and sensors, if they're not the Bosch or whatever std eqpt, the car has a sulk. BTW, I got a set of track/tie rod ends and gaiters for 99p+post (there's a set of gaiters on now for £2.99+post - I nearly bought until I realized I have some, then realized the gaiters were replaced in the May MOT). If you end up needing that sort of thing sooner than I do, get in touch and I'll throw them your way. Assuming they fit the Tig, of course.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts