Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am after the owners handbook for a TIGRA (B) TwinTop, any condition, I only need the instuction book, not the whole wallet. :giggle:

·
Registered
974 Posts
I see you are searching for a lot of Tigra parts.
Are you on the Facebook? There are a lot of people breaking Tigra's on the Tigra pages and market place.
I recently got a lot of bits from a guy called Ashley Goodchild from High Wycombe in Bucks. He is still breaking the Tigra and has most of what you need.
Here's a link to his garage,

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Agreed; I had a look myself. They never sell. I got the Corsa/Combo one (which is easier of course) soon after purchase when one came up with a 99p start and it was about half a mile from me. My Modus (which also has silly asking prices) I found an online version of it, downloaded it and had it printed out at a pro place in Malaga (which is cheap) for about €6. Might be worth a look to see if there's a Tigra B pdf online

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You sly devil you, downloaded! 😆

Is it weird that I prefer 'Physical Media' though lol?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Not weird at all. I have been in the situation of being sat in my car, screwdriver dropping point-first onto the screen, the corner of the laptop jabbing forcefully into the nuts scattering them in opposite directions. That's why I took the pdf to CopyPrix to get a ring-bound printout done.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I only need it mainly for the particulars of the roof mech etc.

Not much has changed on from my old Corsa B to Corsa C (Tigra).

·
Registered
974 Posts
I only need it mainly for the particulars of the roof mech etc.

Not much has changed on from my old Corsa B to Corsa C (Tigra).
There is pretty much no Info on the roof mech in the owners hand book. Just how to operate it and how to fold it if Hydraulics fail.
The confusing part is the fuse box layout, there are 2 listed but it doesn't tell you how to find which one you have :mad:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah the manual operation is what I needed.

I have an under bonnet box on the right with micro fuses, simple Google search got me to the front fog fuses.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Apart from the video I linked in your other thread, there is also a (thankfully shorter) AA video on YT that also does the manual routine - looking suspiciously plagiarized from the Josip one I linked.

Anyhoo, the reason I mention them is that they both refer to a tool under the passenger seat for pressing all the fiddly clasps in the car's buttocks in the (suspiciously foreseen by GM) event of failure. Might be worth looking to see if yours still has it and sourcing one if not:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts