Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just took my car in for second service, everything fine in general,although had to pay for brake pads doing,,knew they were down so didnt mind,,plus vauxhall are doing discount at moment £60.00
my left tailgate strut is faulty,leaking and no pressure,,they sed couldnt do lt under warranty in second year ,wud have to contact vauxhall customer service and ask for them doing free,
anyway after a few calls,they are now changing them both foc.
so if any of you have a similiar prob ,push your case cos the foreman sed it was def a manufacturers defect, maybe this is gonna be a prob with corsa c but theyre too new for the problem to start being common,,

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
yeah alot of the faults are being referred to customer service now. i had to write a letter to get my steering rack replaced in it's second year.they give you a case number and you take it to vaux to get fixed

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
warranty

strictly speaking you know,,the actual garage you go to has to contact vauxhall for you,,thats what i was told by customer care line(think it was a manager)
you shud only have to contact vox if you are APPEALING against theyre decision,
told the garage and they got back to me and sed thats was right THEY SHUD HAVE CONTACTED VOX too much like hard work or what,,anyway got my own way in the end,,doing it next week

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
All cars are only covered for One year manufacturer anyway. Years 2 & 3 are supplied by the dealer, if they are supplied at all, so they should fix it anyway! :x I find that there are too many dealers trying to shirk their responsibilities and it pi**** me off :x :x :x

we pay a fortune for a car, work our nuts off to pay for it, and thay won't make a simple phone call, or offer to help in any way! :x

Sorry, just had to get that off me chest.

Deep Breaths...

·
Registered
729 Posts
ka$h said:
All cars are only covered for One year manufacturer anyway. Years 2 & 3 are supplied by the dealer, if they are supplied at all, so they should fix it anyway! :x I find that there are too many dealers trying to shirk their responsibilities and it pi**** me off :x :x :x

we pay a fortune for a car, work our nuts off to pay for it, and thay won't make a simple phone call, or offer to help in any way! :x

Sorry, just had to get that off me chest.

Deep Breaths...
:eek: Easy mate! :eek:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Re: warranty

steveirmsher said:
strictly speaking you know,,the actual garage you go to has to contact vauxhall for you,,thats what i was told by customer care line(think it was a manager)
you shud only have to contact vox if you are APPEALING against theyre decision,
told the garage and they got back to me and sed thats was right THEY SHUD HAVE CONTACTED VOX too much like hard work or what,,anyway got my own way in the end,,doing it next week
yeah thats correct they took it in and told me they needed to contact vauxhall to get it authorized using my case number

1 - 6 of 6 Posts