Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, if i put corsa sri wheels on my sxi will it make any difference with the warranty mean as they are vauxhall wheels or will i have to keep the sxi wheels to change back if anything was to go wrong? Also will the warranty be void if i put lowering springs on it or will i have to swap these back to if warranty work needed to be done?

cheers

jamie

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Can't see why there'd be an issue with the wheels, as you say they are Vaux ones.

Springs is a different one, especially of you are wanting warranty work done on your shox!!!

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
If your that worried don't do anything till your warrenty runs out

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i aint worried,i was just wondering thats all & besides i aint a very patient person i wanna get moddin! what if it's not to do with the shocks tho?

cheers for ur help!

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
I have modded my car and it's been back numerious times all done under warrenty

·
Registered
92 Posts
Am i best off asking the service dept at vaux wether i need to change my wheels back for warranty work? do some bother and some not?..or should i stay quiet and just take my car down with the standard wheels on?
John

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
nah i reckon you will be ok with sri rims on it.but if you have any doubts make a phone call to your local dealer and ask them at least then they don't know who you are and can change them if needs be

·
Registered
92 Posts
Chewy said:
nah i reckon you will be ok with sri rims on it.but if you have any doubts make a phone call to your local dealer and ask them at least then they don't know who you are and can change them if needs be
chewy..duno if that reply was meant for me or not....but mine are aftermarket alloys.........had a bit o bother with churchills insurance......fookin woman said u cant put 17 " wheels on a car that comes with 14".WTF??? lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts