Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, having issues with the windscreen washer on my corsa. Wipers move fine and jets don’t seem clogged. There seems to be no noise suggesting the screen wash is being pumped. So I’m assuming the pump has gone. I’m aware it’s a common problem of what I’ve been told. But can’t seem to find the right pump as when I search for it online about a million different ones pop up! If anyone could help with what type I’m needing or a link it would be greatly appreciated!
as you can guess I’m not very experienced working on the car myself but looking to get into that more!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I find that a parts website can be quite useful; one where you out in your reg plate and it confirms what type of Corsa you have (if no joy, post here with as much info on year, engine type etc about your car).

Although they bombard me with emails afterward, I find autodoc.co.uk quite useful. With the correct details put in, they'll list a lot of brands and you can cross-check the part with Opel/Vauxhall/GM OEM part numbers and that will help you make sure that any others you're looking at or spot a used bargain on ebay will be the correct one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts