Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
weather aint too bad here.tommorow i'm off on an all dayer at the pub so will probably be pished till sunday dinner

S

·
0 Posts
I am bloody working 2nite and 2moro night!! :( But got my joint 21st and sisters 18th party thing on sunday night which will be good!! Got Limo and everything :D

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Scandalous, you can't be that skint!

I thnik I'll just have a couple of pints tonight, an early start 2morra and get some work done on the car, and then on the beer at 2 to watch the footie, and that should be me til sunday!

Sunday wash the jam jar and even polish it this time!

Monday, I'll probably take another dose of beer and it's back 2 work on tuesday!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol Kash the money u sent me has gone! new wheels, tires and suspension this month, as well as alpine h/u, stealth shelf and installation fees for comps! trus me mate im skint! lol!

D

·
0 Posts
Stay in on here and CS and moan about how p*ssed off i am about my car....

Would get drunk but have to pick the gf up from work :(

Im in a bad mood as had sh*t day at work so all in all a crap couple of days....

SO basically just moan :lol:

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
DAz, just get p*ssed anyway, and pay for her a cab! That way you still have beer, and she still gets back! :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Kash - good idea..... but 2problems, one i have to go down at 10:30 to see her... second she would KILL me :lol:

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
I was gonna suggest you send Gav to get her, but I forgot, he don't do driving! AJ hutty up and get it sorted, you could repay Daz for getting you that job :lol:

Noonster, if you replied to my PM, I have now emptied out my box, as it was full.

D

·
0 Posts
Diddon - :lol: will do, all ready been behind 2 today and **** me self so took the long way to places....

But they wernt even bother about the car - stupid ass woman next door

Kash - i did reply mate :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts