Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So basically if a snow performance water meth kit was to cost me next to nothing (my pal has one he isn’t planning on using anymore) would they’re be any affect/power gains for a NA engine on bike carbs. Not factoring in time to install as that’s just fun so I’m not bothered about that just is it worth it for any other reason, I’m kinda thinking it’s probably only going to be a form of carbon cleaning on the pistons but what do I know 🤣 if it is beneficial and worth bothering with is it just nozzles I have to have fabbed into the inlet manifold? Thanks everybody (you know who you are haha)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So would it literally just do nothing? Be nice to run cool air constantly tbf. You said nos and now I want it tho 🤣

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
With my understanding you only need a tiny amount of water/methanol mix with forced induction so on N/A it would be so small you might struggle to get small enough injectors? It would make a difference if you get it right those. Nos will make a bigger difference but the bottles cost more each time.
There was a few 20xe Corsa B's on itb's running Nos doing 10 second quarter miles a few years back and ame time a VX220 vxr pulling 8 second quarters on methanol injection.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wander whether having the nos nozzles next to vacuum balance bar fittings on the inlet manifold will cause any problems. The only place they’ll both fit is almost next to each other

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
It's a bit easier on ITB's as there is no balance line, each throttle is set on its own and most have locations for another set of injectors or other aid's or the nos goes in the inlet ram trumpet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts