Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As above.. I waxed it all up yesterday came up lovely.. like glass! Went to bed and got up and it had rained all night i think, so then i went out and got my shammy leaver and went all over the car. Now doing this, will the wax come off?

Just a qwestion.

Thanks

P.s Whats the best tyre shine?

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
it wont take the wax off, but putting another layer of wax on would always help :)
best tyre shine stuff i've used is Autogylm Tyre shine (comes in spray form) :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
p.s. just be careful in case there is dust on your car, as using the chammy would cause tiny little scratches in the paint work.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
wax doesnt get rid of scratches, it mearly protects the exposes paint underneath the laquer (which has been scratched), to get rid of the fine scratches, use a polish (autoglym super resin polish is my choice) to buff out the scratches and then wax it afterwards to repel the rain and protect the nice shiny paintwork :thumbs:

·
Banned
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what wax did u use im after some and did it get rid of then fine scraches

thanks
I use turtel wax mate, in the bottle or in the the small round tin, it comes up like new.. and it really dos get them little scratches off! no problem at all.

I had loads of scraches on my driver side door when i brought it, now i cant even see them. ''EVEN'' In SUN! light. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts