Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my amp which is powering up two subwoofers has been powering up properly!!!!

the light on the amp keeps flashing. i have checked the earthing, remote cable and the power but didnt find anything!!!

this happened when i connected another powerful amp and 2 subs for 2 days on trial basis and the cables i think were not powerful enough to handle it.

i have not blown the subs or the amps they are working fine, i reckon it is my cables but was wondering if u guys can point it out to me instead of changing the wiring in the car!

cheers
aramis

·
Registered
15,780 Posts
The flashing could mean protection mode. Does it have a protection light on it ?

Re-check the earthing mate as this is usually the problem, maybe move it to a different earthing point and see if that helps ?

Does the amp power on when you turn the head unit on and vice versa ?

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The flashing could mean protection mode. Does it have a protection light on it ?

Re-check the earthing mate as this is usually the problem, maybe move it to a different earthing point and see if that helps ?

Does the amp power on when you turn the head unit on and vice versa ?
i dont think it has a protection mode light mate.... i have two points of earthing on the car.tried both but no luck!

im not sure if the amp comes on as the light keeps flashing as if there is a loose connection somewhere!!

could it be that the remote cable is fooked or the power cable or the earthing??

it cant be from the headunit part of thing can it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts