Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrite fellas, im looking to buy a set of 6x9's soon, ne recommendations? iv been looking at infinity 9603i (300w), jbl gto-936 (300w) and Pioneer TS-A6910 (330w) but i duno which 1's to go for? wot u guys rekon?

cheers

jamie

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Well to make it easier, forget about the pioneers, but between the other two, it's difficult, cos I like me both. A lot of people favour the jbl, but I think I might edge towards the infin's personally.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
I personally don't reckon they're as good, and I'm sure there are other on here that agree with me. JBL and Infiniti are just that one step ahead on quality. :wink:

Probably best to go to your local ICE shop that has at least if not all three of these and test em out mate, otherwise you're working to someone else's preference, not your own.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i went 2 halfords 2day and i personally thought there wernt much difference between the jbls and infinity 1's but il prob go 4 the jbl 1s now tho coz theyre cheaper.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
i have those JBL's and some Infinity 695.3i (the best ones out there)........JBL are owned by infinity, sort of like a VW and Seat thing......JBL like Seat have some wicked speakers (cars) but go with the infintiy's they are superior (if you really want to crank it ip 8) )

strat

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Cheers for backing me up there strat :D

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahh ******, thought i made up my mind for a sec there,thouight it was a bit 2 easy for me, il av 2 ava think bout it,im more for the infinity 1's now.

cheers 4 ur help neway lads!

jamie

D

·
0 Posts
I was told its not worth getting 6x9s as they dont improve the sound??

Jase (corsa-sxi) will back me up as im sure he will of read it on CS ??

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Noonster said:
I was told its not worth getting 6x9s as they dont improve the sound??

Jase (corsa-sxi) will back me up as im sure he will of read it on CS ??
Over standard speaker that statement's a load of ****** Daz. I have 6x9's and often get asked what size my sub is, cos they're that much better :lol:

·
Registered
448 Posts
I know this thread is ancient :lol: but I guess views may change over time.

Did a search for 6x9 and still haven’t found the answer yet – which 6x9s shall I go for?

Vibe, Infinity, Alpine, JBL, Digital Designs or Pioneer - or any other good ones you recommend?
I'm just after quality and reliability cos they're going to be hidden under a stealth.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
for 6x9 i like vide - mega sound to go with the sub - can hold there own

fil

·
Registered
13,899 Posts
yeah i was thinking the same, but am also considering a sub now so would appreciate an answer from sum1 pweeeaasssee

1 - 20 of 26 Posts