Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya, i have £200 to spend on my car, But don't know what to buy for my car.
any ideas?

·
Registered
19,857 Posts
ICE, Mirrors, Alarm, exaust??

Save it for a colour code if you don't have one!! :shurg: :dance:

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
Yo where abts are u in telford ??

is that tooley hu used to go ercall wood ???
ercall wood school?
one of my old best mates used to go there?
pez? used to drive a 50cc r1 replica and a 106 untill it got written off?

lower and grille btw mate

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ye its tooley from ercall wood who r ya?
i dnt wnt ice atm. i was luking for da sri mirrors but expensive.
i have a full exhaust system just uploaded my pics on here.
wud smoked angel eyes luk good?

·
Registered
666 Posts
ercall wood school?
pez? used to drive a 50cc r1 replica and a 10 untill it got written off?

--- John Perry .. he was in my year lol ... he used to drive a saxo or a 106 he crashed it now if i remmebr hes driving a banger.

Tooley u might not no me i cant even remember u .. jus recognised the name i was a year under u .. u sed to chill wid eddy n dat right.

·
Registered
666 Posts
or did u sued to chill wid Sean Leek and Jamie Kirwan and alldem from overdale .. i cant remmember but i used to chill wid dem .. seans driving a astra and jamies driving a 206. aint seen them 4 timmmmeeee ! :\

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i tink i memba ya. was u in fahads brothers yr?
i didnt know u drove a corsa c. u got any pics of ur car?
could i put a grill on my corsa as its a X reg & the bumper is connected to the grill lyk.
i was gona buy sum side skirts but myt aswell save up for a whole bodykit really.

·
Registered
666 Posts
yeye .. dats da 1 i was in his bros yea r.. his bro was a shrimp ...

yeye i used 2 have a fiesta zetec the new shape but i wrote it off by TESCO ... flipped over and spun out by dat mini roundabout .. den i sed my mom was driving and insurance paid out .. den got a C wid the money ..

ye theres sum pics sumwhere on this ill find u the link if i can .. its standard .. gna do it up jus savin up be4 i go uni.

Jav

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
ercall wood school?
pez? used to drive a 50cc r1 replica and a 10 untill it got written off?

--- John Perry .. he was in my year lol ... he used to drive a saxo or a 106 he crashed it now if i remmebr hes driving a banger.

Tooley u might not no me i cant even remember u .. jus recognised the name i was a year under u .. u sed to chill wid eddy n dat right.
thats it yeah,
he's driving the bangor untill his insurance comes through for the ***** that hit him

it was a 106 mate:) im good mates with him:)
we should have a telford meet soon?

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
i tink i memba ya. was u in fahads brothers yr?
i didnt know u drove a corsa c. u got any pics of ur car?
could i put a grill on my corsa as its a X reg & the bumper is connected to the grill lyk.
i was gona buy sum side skirts but myt aswell save up for a whole bodykit really.

you need a stenimetz grille that covers the cut out

search for steinmetz/steiny grille

·
Registered
666 Posts
thats it yeah,
he's driving the bangor untill his insurance comes through for the ***** that hit him
it was a 106 mate im good mates with him
we should have a telford meet soon?

Yeye i no all of dem .. he chills wid jason martin and andy williams and ian hannah and all dem u no ne of dem .. and ye we shud but u asked at a really bad time lol i was insured till yesterday and my insurance ran out ..... now theres no point in me getting insured on the C again as i start uni in 2 months and the money woudl be a waste as id have to pay again in spetember... am getting a 1.3CDTI as my own car 4 when i go UNI ... so im jus like searching for a cheap 1.3CDTI as soon as i find 1 .. the rents will get it me and ill get it insured ... but am on foot now until i find a car :(

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
ouch.
yeah:) i dont see them lot much anymore, me being at work and colelge and them lot being at work all the while. might pop over and see them sooon though:)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you need a stenimetz grille that covers the cut out

search for steinmetz/steiny grille
i will have a luk now on ebay :)
how much do they cost?

·
Registered
666 Posts
ahh right i c... yeye we shud defo link up soon as soon as i got ma new motor we shud have a telford meet ... pez was part of Krooze Telford and dat wernt he :S ... i fort they were a bunch of chavz and dat.

i drove past a few times jus dicks pullin wheelspins and acting like knobs :S

but security guards close the gate now so they cant do it :p

Jav

1 - 20 of 32 Posts