Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since i got the car kitted i havnt baught anything for the car - minly because i cant afford it :lol:

However i wanna buy it something
Hopefully SOON it will be getting the facelift lights but what can i buy this weekend?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:lol: Plane wings...

Dont wanna spend that much Chewy - coz i never knew when i might get a call about some lights :look:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
i popped in to see him yesterday and he said he hasn't had any corsas in for ages :( anyway i trust you and you could owe me for them if you was short mate :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers bud - that means allot :thumbs:

See off day forum :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You could always get an Magic Tree or something to treat your car ;) There only cheap.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually I want a Magic Tree. I just think they look cool, do Halfords sell em? Wonder if they actually smell nice?!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:lol: @ Si

I have poppy Coral at the min - think its run out but it didnt even smell when i baught it anyways :(

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Noonster19 said:
I have poppy Coral at the min
I have got one on those too!! :D Yer so dont think I'll get a Magic Tree they might smell dodgy together!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Noonster19 said:
think its run out but it didnt even smell when i baught it anyways :(
Did you peel the cover off it inside to make it smell when you first got it? :roll:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Si - what do you take me for :look:

BUT there is a funny story to that - When i baught it i just put it in the car.... didnt think anymore about it - then about 2months later i thought i would have a look see how much was left and THEN realised you needed to take the thing off :lol:

So yeah i was a muppet - but its still doesnt smell!!

Nigel - yeah i have mate

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Noonster19 said:
BUT there is a funny story to that - When i baught it i just put it in the car.... didnt think anymore about it - then about 2months later i thought i would have a look see how much was left and THEN realised you needed to take the thing off :lol:

:lol: :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:( - My girlfriend nearly p*ssed her self when i told her

Good job i can see the funny side :lol:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Noonster19 said:
Si - what do you take me for :look:

Nigel - yeah i have mate
I would have kept quiet about that!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts