Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had to buy a car now, what would it be? and in the time of the corsa? I think that now a mazda 3 would fall, and in its time it would be an astra G

·
Registered
631 Posts
I had to buy a car now, my Corsa was dying :ROFLMAO:

When it arrives there will be a "big reveal" on here...

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I am looking to buy another car may be later this year or next year.
I have been searching online reviews and in the big car buying guides as well as talking to people who have cars that i'm looking at of a similar size to the Corsa.
Sadly it will not be a Vauxhall as they no longer make cars and the PSA models are woe full and do not offer much dealer support now. Reviews are shocking! The Ford Fiesta was next on the list but unless you go for the top spec sport model the colour choice is limited now. As I like to keep cars 10 years plus all German cars are out as they become expensive to run and from seeing how owners I know have to spend mounts on them to keep them on the road they are all out as well.
Surprisingly the Dacia Sendero does get very good reviews and has "what car" "car of the year 2021"

The other option is spend out and get one of the Corsa C's converted to full EV?
I could always get a bus pass and give up driving LoL

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
With all this covid, I have been drawn towards the idea of creating a basic camper van. I know VanessaCombo on this forum has made a good job of her Combo C but it's only for 1 person. If I did do it, there would need to be room for Mrs Oz. I don't want/need some lengthy RV; a Transit size with basic bed-sofa, one or two hobs and a simple 12V fridge. The Aires on the autoroutes and Areas on autovias would do for the other necessities. I don't know if I will but, apart from UK-Malaga trips, we could follow some of the Vuelta a Espana and Tour de France instead of just watching it on the TV.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Surprisingly the Dacia Sendero does get very good reviews and has "what car" "car of the year 2021"
Apparently the high spec one at about £12k is the one to go for and its a lot of brand new car for the money, I think it's also a very nice looking car compared to the old one, this time not only based on the current clio but looks damn near identical!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts