Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these not a thing anymore? remember when i first passed my test you could pretty much drive to known places and find at least one!

EDIT: and I don't mean 17 year olds sitting out in their fiesta's cuz they iz well sick!

·
Registered
30,367 Posts
because everyone complains about there being no meets instead of going out and making them happen

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
If its like any other car club, then you find the same few people turn up all the time, stand about a cold wet car park, at a service station or retail park. Then wonder what to do next.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is nothing to stop people having a quick meet somewhere then going to a pub ! people just seem to like standing outside bk in the pissing rain for whatever reason!

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
There is nothing to stop people having a quick meet somewhere then going to a pub ! people just seem to like standing outside bk in the pissing rain for whatever reason!
Why, because racecar!

In all seriousness main reason is everyone moans about location and time, I have enough hassle doing them when I was RO

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
We had a good number of these a couple years back. But now most people have moved on and away ..and as above, moan!

Currently hunting for a new car so will try and make it to the next one if I can

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
See my issue is i point blank refuse to drive to somewhere like luton where i feel uncomfortable and unsafe.

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
See my issue is i point blank refuse to drive to somewhere like luton where i feel uncomfortable and unsafe.
Unsafe in Luton, welcome to it, glad im out of Luton tbh

I lived there as a kid & it slowly got worse year by year

·
Registered
30,367 Posts
i don't live there

worry over

1 - 14 of 14 Posts