Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

401 - 404 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Clutch and CSC needed replacing (not by me) so, while they were at it, I had them do a lot of little jobs that the miserable weather has put me off DIY.
Scrape-free front bumper with fogs (not connected; LX has no loom), leather steering wheel and gearknob, and the alloy ST throttle pedal which is a whole unit whereas the other two are simple slip-ons.
Thursday-Friday was a whole car DA compound but the abrasive was not aggressive enough to get everything flat. Still, with a sealant wax, it's a lot shinier. Then it peed down all weekend, of course.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #402
Need pics now!

I've done nothing to mine since washing it a week or so ago!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Oh well, if you insist. And a big downpour gets me the beading look (another chance for a look at the DR-sourced alloys). Front improved by both fogs and chrome surround on grille

and the interior is lifted by the leather wheel and ST alloy pedals. A full leather interior has come up for the not-insignificant £175 and I ought to keep my hands off the mouse.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #404
Genuinely looks miles better!!! Leather would also look really really good now that it's got a nicer steering wheel!

401 - 404 of 404 Posts