Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's what it will look with it's new spoiler when I get it!

And was playing so did a smooth boot too!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Andy said:
what is it with that car park aswell, do all the Astra's have to be seperated from the rest of the cars! :D
Haha only just noticed that!! You should see the other side of the car park theres a line of corsa's!! Think the Vauxhall Garage next door have started sticking a few of there cars in next doors car park :lol:

Colour coding is an idea though, might look into getting some quotes ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweeny said:
hum, neons???????

engine mods?????

:?:
Don't really fancy neons, it's not the kind of style I want for my corsa its just subtle no ott kit of anything.

Didn't really wanna do any engine mods as I am not gonna be able to get a 1.2 to go much faster unless spend shite loads of cash!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Si said:
Sweeny said:
hum, neons???????

engine mods?????

:?:
Don't really fancy neons, it's not the kind of style I want for my corsa its just subtle no ott kit of anything.

Didn't really wanna do any engine mods as I am not gonna be able to get a 1.2 to go much faster unless spend shite loads of cash!
True mate don't bother with engine, no point IMO. Get it lowered mate and colour coded. I might have some springs for sale in a few weeks if you want :lol:

·
Registered
114 Posts
hey si mate!

good choice of spoiler! will look :thumbs:

agree with what most ppl have said - lowering and colour coding :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just found out how hard it is to change the colour of a black car in photoshop!! Here's mine in my attempt at red:

Looks kind if pink in some places :lol:

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
ooo mike tut tut

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.