Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

what should i do to my sxi pre facelift next?

• lower 30mm on springs and shocks

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • full c/c with smoothed in splitter

Votes: 7 30.4%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, ive just got my SRi wheels fitted now :doublethumbs:

so next its the descision what to spend my money on,

either a full colour code and replica irmy splitter smoothed in,

or lower it by 30mmon shocks and srings,

any comments welcome guys

cheers!!

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Deck it, any car looks completly different slammed, CC not always noticable from an untrained eye

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Lower it
\/ \/ \/

·
Registered
881 Posts
not to sure mate, i seen some g-max ones, are they cheap and nasty? any ideas?
dont know bout g max 4 the c but my m8 had g max on hi festa n they were s***, i had a koni adjustible kit on my old c n was really impressed wit it sat really low and the handeling was amazing, can pik a koni kit up 4 about £300. get wat you pay for tho really dnt ya.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dont know bout g max 4 the c but my m8 had g max on hi festa n they were s***, i had a koni adjustible kit on my old c n was really impressed wit it sat really low and the handeling was amazing, can pik a koni kit up 4 about £300. get wat you pay for tho really dnt ya.
how much were ure koni fully adjustables? might defo consider that cos a c/c will cost me 300 plus payin for splitter,

·
Registered
881 Posts
how much were ure koni fully adjustables? might defo consider that cos a c/c will cost me 300 plus payin for splitter,

no just the dampering of the shock. either hard or soft with a 40mm drop i think it was, but it just looked slammed, or just go 4 coilovers , i had a good price on some spax 1's £450 hight n dampering adjustible, just need 2 find out if spax are any good bt havent really looked into it yet.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ha ha nice, how much u pay for them? am lookin on potn now, there are some on their for 370, but it says they lower the back by 40mm and the front by 30mm, is this right or will it loook silly?

cheers

·
Registered
812 Posts
ha ha nice, how much u pay for them? am lookin on potn now, there are some on their for 370, but it says they lower the back by 40mm and the front by 30mm, is this right or will it loook silly?

cheers

glad you got the wheels on and you like them. I would agree with the others and get it lowred. I would say if your looking at spending possibly £370 though it may be worth speaking to gary at rimstyle and trying to sort some coilovers maybe???

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
glad you got the wheels on and you like them. I would agree with the others and get it lowred. I would say if your looking at spending possibly £370 though it may be worth speaking to gary at rimstyle and trying to sort some coilovers maybe???
yeah mate well pleased with wheels,

i might speak to gary, i wanna dpend about 300 ish an dunno about coilover, probably just get shocks and springs,:\

1 - 16 of 16 Posts