Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What you all been up to then on the nice Summery day were having??

I have cleaned my corsa inside and out, had not do the inside for ages was a right state. Looks good again now! Will have to do the inside again just be PVS. I've got my rear wheel re-furbed now so all looks nice again :) Just needs my springs putting on and I am sorted :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
same as Si really scrubbed the C inside an out yesterday, nice an clean for a change (bit **** having to still loook at that key mark tho)

and as for today, cracked open a couple of stellas and watch'd the Brit Touring cars and had a mini-family BBQ in the garden, lovely

·
Registered
9,308 Posts
was working sat nite, and worked all day today, car is a state inside as its not been done for months, need to buy some of that dash polish stuff, dunno what u guys use?, outside its always looking tidy, got exams now for 2 weeks but after that will make a effort to clean it inside & out again, get paid soon, so gonna get quotes for the irmscher side skirts defo want them really before the trip upto max power

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I use mr sheen wipes for the interior, they are quite gd coz no hassle just wipe an throw away! Oh god i sound like the advert :shock:

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
I only ever need to wipe my interior with a soft cloth and a spray of autoglym once a month. what are you guys doing to your cars that makes them so dirty?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive been on here...
Ive cleaned the house :eek: :eek: :eek:

Took mum for a Chinese for her bday
Then watched TG that i taped :thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts