Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a nosey git, fancied knowing what your all doing ATM, cept browing these forums - obviously.

Im currently hacking together an image gallery, and writing an admin panel for someones site.

AJ

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Just come in from work early, to see what's happening here before I get myself something to eat. If I can be bothered to cook something that is!

D

·
0 Posts
AdulteratedJedi said:
Im a nosey git, fancied knowing what your all doing ATM, cept browing these forums - obviously.

Im currently hacking together an image gallery, and writing an admin panel for someones site.

AJ
:mad: - you should be designing my site :p

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would if you ever tell me some "design ideas" .. im not a mind reader you know. You tell me some stuff you like, ill make them better ;)

AJ

S

·
0 Posts
Fecking Director is doing my head it!! :mad: I need a bigger moniter everything I want oon my screen isn't fitting on and cant increase my res any more :(

Ah well I'll have my cd-rom finished in a few days :)

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
heheh, what CD you working on Si, if you dont mind me asking ?

You want a Multi-Head graphics card .. and a Rig, three 19" TFT's are going on mine :thumbs:

AJ

S

·
0 Posts
I'd really like multiple TFTs on mine but they are quite expensive just got the one TFT on mine at present.

I've gotta create a promotional cd-rom for the department of computing & mathematics at manchester met uni. I've got most of the stuff done, just need to stick 28 more course detials screens in!!

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah they can be abit exspensive, But worth it when your doing stuff like that.

Cool, sound good, just be thankful they let you use director and didnt make you type all the code yourself lol :)

AJ

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another Day another quid.

Currently:
- Listening to Music
- Drinking a Cupa
- Smoking a Fag
- Puting together a final draft of the new home cinema stuff im buying (including either 92" or 102" screen :)) .. currently comes to about £4,000 .. but aint finished yet .. not including furnishings and what have you .. nor a £650 remote control :eek: :eek:
- adding finishing touches to one of many programs ive been writing
- Working on a draft on noonsters Website.
- crying because im the only one who will read this for 4 or 5 hours.

ahhh the powers of multi tasking

AJ

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Drinking and stuff, had 8 already in the last 2 1/2 hours .. time to move onto the shorst :D

oh and trying to rtesist doing a clients website while piseed, but i really wanna see what i can come up with lol.

AJ

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.