Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want a mad Ice set up but im not sure what lol i know i keep changing my mind one sub is just boring lol!!! im thinking either

1 x 15" kicker sub

1 x 12" kicker sub

4 x 10" kicker sub

or even 6 x 10" subs

what u think its gonna be a proper install so im not sure!!!

by the way i listen to Hip Hop and R and B so what sub would suit my music taste best????

any ideas or help would be great

·
Registered
379 Posts
hi,

i have heard that for rnb/hip hop tracks its best to get bigger subs as they can produce the deeper notes. this would sound best for your situation as im sure u want the fat basslines to roll on. if u get the smaller subs such as 10 inch,the bass will be best for punchy bass, such as dance/trance tunes and will not be good at producing long deep notes. has something to do with the fluctuation of the sub itself,as small 10 inch subs recoil back and forth much faster. with a bigger sub,they rumble and produce the loong fat bassnotes - brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I think you would be best off if you want a mad install either run two 12" solo baric or two 12" audiobahn both very good subs and have a good power rate so you can well sound nice and deep if you make sure you install some sound deading

Hope this helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts