Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
355 ferrari my missus bought me one of them track day jobbies was a quick car made my old veccy gsi seem like 1.0 fiat panda :lol:

·
Registered
62 Posts
My standard corsa GSi :lol:
People don't let me drive their cars very often, especialy if they're quick. :(

'Paul sxi' what was it like on the track day? I've always wanted to go on one driving a ferrari. :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Si, that VX220 was it the 2.2 turbo version or the standard one?

I've only had a go in my sisters 206 GTi 2.0. not bad very nippy for a small hatch!, but the fastest car I've driven was probably my uncles BMW M3 3.2... very, very, very fast for a road car! :D Then there was my other uncles porsche 944 which was quick, and also his GTO 3.0 twin turbo.

Oh yeah then there was the aston martin... you know the one in the latest bond movie, yeah that was quick... yeah very nice car... yeah handles like a dream... and yes... that one is just a dream! :lol: if only the insurers would let you and the bank manager would stretch that far... :D

S

·
0 Posts
SilverSRi said:
Si, that VX220 was it the 2.2 turbo version or the standard one?
It was the 2.2 VX220 not the 2.0 turbo. But was fecking quick! They wouldn't let me have a go in the turbo one. Took it on milbrook race track/high speed bowl.

·
Registered
322 Posts
you nutter! :eek: but it just has to be done 8) if you can get away with it :D Can only get up to 115mph in my little 1.4 so I would have tried it too :lol:

·
Registered
322 Posts
I know the pull in the BMW's is amazing... you can be doing 80mph on the motorway and floor it and the bloody thing pulls away like a 3.0 twin turbo off the lights! 8) My dad got the E46 330 ci 3.0 M54 Sport model. Some serious cruising to be done in the summer 8) :p

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
my dads Ford svt lightning pick-up
5.4litre supercharged v8. it goes!
only good in a straight line thO back end is so light lose it well easily!
shhhh he doesnt know!
superchargers make the nicest noise i ever heard

·
Registered
411 Posts
My brothers Astra Coupe 2.0 Turbo....

Only feels like its got a little more pull than my SRi but when it gets going it flys... all the way off the clock past 160mph

1 - 20 of 130 Posts