Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Banned
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I pass on Friday (before I crashed), I did 110mph down the East Lancs, there was more to get, but shat meself and slowed down :lol:

Whats fastest Everyones been?

Ps: I've a 1.2 sxi

·
Registered
864 Posts
I got 115 on the M61 goin passed the reebok. It got there quite quick but the engine were screaming so i dropped down to bout 80 afterwards, never got it 2 115 again.

·
Banned
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NovaBeater said:
I got 115 on the M61 goin passed the reebok. It got there quite quick but the engine were screaming so i dropped down to bout 80 afterwards, never got it 2 115 again.
That had nothing to do with you or your car mate. That's because THE REEBOK is Heaven :D

D

·
0 Posts
101 with a full load and then ran out of road...

Speeding is bad and promise to never do it again :D

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
ive topped 110/115 goin down a long hill, gone are those days tho, since i added the exhaust im strugglin to get 100

·
Banned
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
C4RSA said:
ive topped 110/115 goin down a long hill, gone are those days tho, since i added the exhaust im strugglin to get 100
Why does the exhaust make it slower :?: :?: :?:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I think because my exhaust is fairly large the backpressure is increased and its only a small engine so it doesnt have the power to compensate, that doesnt mean its slow off the line though, just sacrificing top speed for acceleration

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Had 100 outta my little 1L lawn mower :lol:

Had 110 outta me old 1.1 saxo, was mad. The corsa is so much more stable compared to it, it was scary in the saxo, at 110 felt like 350mph the way it was shaking and swaying

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
110-ish in my CorsaC. It was a windy day so didn't want to go much faster.

Managed 90 out of the 1.4 CorsaB company car - fear the 1.4 8v. :lol:

My personal speed record is 135 out of a 8 year old 2.2 diesel Laguna. I think I used about 2 gallons of diesel going down the Glenshane Pass. It was Toomebridge by the time I got slowed back down to 60. (anyone from over here in N Ireland knows how far that is). :)

·
Registered
972 Posts
100mph on a dual carriage way, never again, if i carried on for 5 more secs id be 100% banned cos a cop car was behind, i slowed down to 60 and my mates carried on 100mph and they got pulled over, but go loet off :!

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.