Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally I find subtle C's more appealing. I do like some bodykitted c's but personally i wouldnt do it to my c :)

At the moment i have an irmscher backbox
and a set of 17" Kahns RSS on their way
Plans for my car now by the end of summer is as follows....

Lower car 30mm on eibach springs
Steinmetz Grille
Nice subtle spoiler
Drill Airbox with pannel filter

And if my wallet can stretch to it colour code everything and maybe lose the sidestrip.

So whats your style?

S

·
0 Posts
I prefer similar you mate, the more subtle styled corsa c's. But there are a few exceptions as I quite like the PSG/Combat kit on the corsa c.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lovely mate. Guys recommend buying anything off m-dot no messing around! Yea makes a hell of a difference compared to the standard one. Still im just as lazy as you and couldnt be bothered to clean it :) my excuse was it's COLD :) Maybe give the car a good clean over the weekend and get some piccies up if KONI HURRIES UP AND DELIVERES THE BLOODY ALLOYS!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Irmscher and rieger kits with a decent set of alloys, colour code the arches/bumpers. This is in my opinion the way to go with corsa C's. :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
subtle or wotever

ive got subtle mods on my black sxi
irmscher skirts/front spoiler/rear spoiler/white rear lights,black tinted windows...nice bk racing 17" 15 spoke alloys(like superturismo)

however getting a raptor kit rear bumper valance very soon,,i really like the style cos it suits back end well without looking flimsy which some do cos of all the meshed spaces,
i think kits look well nice but if youre driving your corsa every day subtle is far more practical and a lot less harder to damage
also i dont think people realise but when they put the kits on they offer hardly any protection in an impact,,,,, an accident which wud normally cause damage to your bumpers cud easy right off your vehicle cos the chassis takes alot more of the impact,,,think about it,,those standard bumpers have had hundreds of crash tests done on them,,whreas those fancy kits only really bothered about style..we all think were not gonna crash.but its better to have some reasonable protection if ya do,and if ya do all yeah gonna get back is your standard bumpers off insurance,,,thats if they pay out at all after theyre accesor sees all the mods youve done,
at least with standard with bits added youve got protection and style
you know it makes sense

·
Registered
112 Posts
i like mental ....sorry to be totally diff lol...but....just like to see ppl in the mirriors look at the car and think...yes they like it !

·
Registered
71 Posts
subtle or mad

how do you know they do like it
some kits look absolute ****,,and some peoples wheels look ****
they might be thinking what a ****,i bet he drives like a ***** everywhere he goes, :oops: ,
i dont mean this personally,,,just an observation :wink:
i saw a smart corsa in max power with a lovely looking kit,,when i went to doncaster show and had a close look the finish and paintwork were ****ing shite,,the car looked crap close up,the kit didnt fit right and the paintwork was peeling off all the plastics,it looked ****,
it cud have looked good if it was done properly, looked like hed sprayed it with a can!!!!!! and stuck on the kit with bluetack!!!
if youre gonna do it go for quality rather than looks,if you can get both thats fair enuf

·
Registered
16 Posts
vxc said:
i like mental ....sorry to be totally diff lol...but....just like to see ppl in the mirriors look at the car and think...yes they like it !
Yeah there prob laffin at you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts